You are 5 months old today. It is so awesome to watch you learn and grow each month. I can’t believe all of the things you can do now.
- You can sit with your hands supporting you (sometimes you are daring and sit up tall)
- You can arch your back and turn your head around to see someone you hear talking.
- Laugh at something we do.
- Eat your feet
- Change your own schedule when you are tired.
- You want to do whatever we are doing.
- Scream really loudly.
- Try to get our attention in other ways than crying.
- Turn your self around on the floor.
- Make many faces to express your mood.
You really like the “manamana” song and the "yodeling song" from the sound of music. When I played you those songs for you on Youtube, you laughed a lot. Your personality is developing more and more each day. You seem to have a preference to move, to make noise and watch things outside. I have a feeling that you won’t want a desk job when you grow up.
It seems like you have grown an inch or so in the last 2 weeks. Your pants are looser around your waist now, and they aren’t as long on you. You are getting so tall little man! I can’t believe that you are almost 1/2 a year old! Daddy and I have enjoyed these last 5 months with you. We are so thankful that God gave us you!!