Happy 10 month birthday! I can’t believe that you age has two digits. I know I’m being sappy, but you are growing up so quickly! I love all of the stages you have been through and I look forward to what is to come. Daddy and I really enjoyed you this past month. You are so fun and interactive and make us laugh A LOT!
This past month in bullets:
- You learned to say, “Hey”
- You put your hand on your head when we say, “ Oh no!”
- You can click your tongue
- You drum your lips with you fingers to make a noise that is hard to type.
- You started to furniture walk
- You are starting to be more social and try to have conversations with us.
- At your 9 month check up you weighed 18lbs and were 28.5 inches tall
- You are a little timid around new people, especially if the are loud talkers
- When we help you walk around, you get so excited and almost “run”
- You gained another too this month and #6 is on it’s way
- You crawl quickly towards noises
- From about 3PM to when Daddy gets home, if you hear any noise in the kitchen you do a little jump and crawl as fast as you can to the kitchen saying Dada the whole way.
- We ask you where your belly button is and you pull you belly back so you can see it.
- You climb all the way to the top of the couch (with supervision of course)
- You are eating a lot of what we eat now and you enjoy it!
- You laugh when we say, “ ZZZZZ-ipper”
You are a joy little boy!